Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkins, Candy and Costumes Oh, My!

I love celebrating Halloween from carving the pumpkins to creating carnival games to win candy and sewing outrageously requested costumes.  This year was one of the best.  Here are some of my favorite moments.
J-Man's Mickey Mouse costume finally complete.  I made the shorts and shoe covers.

I-Man as requested is a Rabid Smurf
J-Man is a Mickey Mouse Vampire
Mr. Mr. is Diego from Go Diego Go his favorite show.

J-Man in the obstacle course at the Carnival at the Middle School.

I-Man really played up his Rabid Smurf Costume at the Carnival, he tried to always look scary.

J-Man scooping out the seeds and slime in his pumkin.

There sure are a lot of seeds. Phew!

I-Man drew the face on his pumkin.  I carved it for him because he jammed his
 finger playing basketball with the neighborhood kids just before he came in.

Mr. Mr. drew a lot of hair on his pumpkin.

1
Jack-o-lantern's ready

J-Man and Mr. Mr. with their pumpkins.

J-Man and Mr. Mr. with the whole pumpkin family.

Mr. Mr., J-Man and I-Man getting ready to go trick or treating on Halloween night. 
They are standing in front of our bean bag toss game.

Halloween treats at the ready! We handed out goodie bags of candy and toys.

I-Man and his bagfull of candy.  Now he smiles:)

No comments:

Post a Comment