Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

Spring is here. 
The weather is beautiful
and nature is in bloom!

Here are some pics of the apple blossom's on our tree.




 J-Man and Mr.Mr. wanted to plant a garden
so I gave them seeds left over from last year and let them go for it.
Cabbage seedlings sprouting

Spinach Seedlings Sprouting

My good friend R. Nielson had a baby boy in January. 
She asked me to make him a blessing outfit.
Here is what I created.





J-Man was home sick from school for a couple of days
so I let him set up the bunnies for Easter.

1st day of Spring Break
Time to Slip'n'Slide

Mr.Mr. Slippin' and Slidin'

J-Man's turn

Mr.Mr. buckled and ready to drive to soccer practice.

We are one busy family. 
Going to the barber has not fit in to our schedule,
however we finally had time yesterday to get hair cuts. 

J-Man and I-Man
Before


After

J-Man from the back

I-Man embarrased by the back
he says it is too short.

Noure said to get it cut really short, not bald, but short.
Mission accomplished!

I-Man showing Mr.Mr. how to make sandwiches for his trip to California today.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I think it's funny that both you & I cut the older boys' hair but keep the little one's really long. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete