Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Halloween 2013

Here are some highlights from Halloween this year
We had a pumpkin carving party
M.G. with his jack-o-lantern

Mr.Mr. aka Hulk



Big Hulk and Little Hulk ready for Trick or Treating

Green punch for the Halloween Party

My face makeup



I-Man dressed up as Ermilio (from his team) for school

It was fun to make a costume for a baby girl!
Little Miss - princess ghost

Trick or Treating station in front of the garage.

I-Man brought this cake to the party

Chocolate Mummies my candy craft

Little Miss- Halloween hairbow

I-Man's friends at the Halloween party

I-Man and M.G. carving their pumpkins

L.L.

A.J. and the L boys painting their pumpkins

Mr.Mr. wanted to be a chinese dragon. 
This is the costume I made for him.




J-Man was a Volcano for the costume contest at school.

Mr. Mr. all ready for the costume contest.... He won 1st prize!

Game I made for the halloween party








No comments:

Post a Comment