Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Weekend 'O Fun

Weekends at our house are rarely boring
and this one did not dissapoint.

Mr.Mr. is hiding on the couch. Why?

That's why!  His favorite food, salad dressing.

Sycamore Elementary School Community Fair on Friday Night.
I like to go because of the Silent Auction.
One year we got a new garage door opener.
This year I bid and won museum passes to museums around town
and  a family membership to Kitt Peak Observatory. Score!

Mr.Mr. on his bike at the fair.


J-Man on the Slide

J-Man building a super maze thing. 
 He built it up even more and when I went to take a picture
a middle school girl came and knocked it down,
 made J-Man cry and got in trouble from me. 
I made her come build it back up,
but it wasn't as cool as the one J-Man built in the picture.

It was great to be surrounded by so many friends and the kids had a blast.
Also I had the most delicious taco and refried beans ever, and I live in Tucson!
Need a caterer, here is my recommendation.

On Saturday, we invited some soccer families over for dinner.
For dessert I thought I would try Smore Pops
Grahm Crackers cut in heart shapes with a cookie cutter

Hershey chocolate square on top of cracker


Strawberry flavored large marshmallow on top of chocolate

top with cracker

Side view




Put under Broiler until marshmallow is puffy

push cracker down into marshmallow
then insert candy stick

let cool for an hour or so
then you can pick up Smore Pop
They are very rich.

The weekend was full of fun, food and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment