Tuesday, March 20, 2012

For The Love of Cleats

Can a new pair of cleats make you a better player?
I-Man is convinced.
The only thing he wanted for his birthday was a new pair of cleats.
 Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly  3's
These are hard to come by for the price we were willing to pay.
It took about a month of dissapointment before USPS rang the door bell.
Noure made I-Man wait until he got home from work to open the box.

And then he made him sweat a little longer while trying to decipher
the Chinese characters on the mailing slip.

I-Man's first reaction, "They are the real ones."
He tried them on and he has a little room to grow.

Bottom of the cleat, oozing with awsomeness.


A perfect pair

Three Happy Boys on the Turf.
Mr. Mr. is happy with the hand-me-down immitation murc's.

Do new cleats make for a better player? 
 I guess we will find out this weekend in the
AZ President's Cup Tournament.
Go Galaxy'98!

No comments:

Post a Comment