Monday, March 12, 2012

Redneck Roots

Monster Jam came to town and I took J-Man
to see his favorite truck "Grave Digger"
J-Man in the stands wearing his monster truck jacket,
Grave Digger hat and homemade pretzel necklace.

"Grave Digger"

J-Man watching to see what is going to happen next

Look at me

McGruff the Crime Dog spun donuts so hard the tranny started on fire.
Of course we all cheered.

Monster Jam is an eye opening experience

"Batman" on his way out and "Monster Mutt" on his way into the arena.
Although J-Man was dissapointed that he didn't get to
drive a monster truck he had a great time. 

 It is great to let your redneck roots out once in a while.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome mom you are!

    Thanks for letting me know about the update. I've added you to my reader so that I won't miss a thing. I hope you come to Utah this summer so we can catch up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy, can't wait to here about your crew.

    ReplyDelete