Thursday, March 29, 2012

Whimsical Easter Decor on the "Cheep"


I have space above my kitchen cabinets that I put seasonal decor on.
I had one side decorated kind of fancy with my
glass dishes, glass bunnies and easter eggs
"Christ" tile I made at Super Saturday a couple of years ago
The tile is up year round in the center of the kitchen cabinets

The other side was blank and I wanted to do something whimsicle.

I bought some jellybeans and sorted them by color.

Put the remaining jelly beans in my vase that
holds my summer faux flowers
The I-Man has already started sneaking the candy out of the vase.

Then I got to work creating my whimsy with my dollar store finds

Items: Pinwheel, Clear Glass Vase, Jelly Beans
Each Pinwheel Vase cost about $3 to make

The Carrot


Chicks

"Egg"-cellent

The trio above my kitchen cabinets
high enough that my kiddo's can't sneak the candy
& I can have a whimsical moment or two durng the day

No comments:

Post a Comment