Saturday, April 21, 2012

3 Hours of Joy

I taught my final Joy School Class on Thursday. 
I tried my best to make it the best lesson ever.
Mr. Mr. wearing his "I am special" crown

J-Man wearing his "I am special" crown

The living room set up for Joy School

Calendar

The Flag and Joy School House

All of our Joy School Kiddo's




Weather Wheel



A. N. arrived early and explored shadows
 with J-Man before school started

All the children in their "I am special" crowns
I traced their shadow portraits before they got their crowns

Painting Time

J-Man's painting - What is in the sky      

 G.J. and his painting - Clouds with rain on the playground

M.R and her painting - A Princess (of course)

M. F. and her painting - of all the flowers

L.L and his painting - all the toys for his friends


J.L. and his painting -
 (I can't remember everything he said, it had a very long explaination)

A. N. and his painting - of a T-Rex to eat you up

The kids had snack outside while their paintings dried on the kitchen table.


 
Air Hockey it was so fun we had to set a timer for play.
3 minute turns = no crying

Tiptoe prints

G. J. found a little man to put in the dump truck

J-Man and G. J. working together to build a wall of blocks

3 hours of Joy
busy, productive and memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment