Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter is Today, Hooray!

We attended Church this morning at 8:00 am,
I sang in the choir and J-Man came to sing next to me.
It was a great time, in singing time (I am the Primary Chorister)
the children sang to the daisies (aka service flowers)
while I put food dye in the water. 

The flowers changed colors as they sang,
and they sang their little hearts out. 
Afterward I delivered the flowers to a family
who just recently had a tragedy and
it brightened up their day.

When we came home from church, the Easter Baskets
were waiting and the Easter Egg Hunt began
I-Man running to find the egg before J-Man does

J-Man looking for more eggs

J-Man's egg hunt basket

I-Man's basket full of eggs

Noure came to help them find more eggs

Mr. Mr. is looking too.

Noure helping J-Man find even more eggs

J-Man's basket
The hunt is over.

I-Man surprised me, I didn't know he would be
excited about finding the eggs but
he made it so fun for everyone.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment