Sunday, April 8, 2012

Coloring Easter Eggs 2012

On Saturday we colored Easter Eggs
Here are some pics of our colorful adventure

Mr. Mr. tried to color one egg with markers
but crushed it with his hand and ate it before
I had a chance to take a picture of it.

J-Man with an egg in each color

Five Eggs, Five Colors

J-Man pulling out the green egg

J-Man with his Dino Egg.
He put it in each color about 5 times.

He thought it would turn black, I think it looks pretty cool.

I-Man got pretty creative with his eggs.

J-Man colored even more eggs.

This is my cool egg I made by wrapping it with rubber bands.

J-Man wanted to make an egg as dark blue as possible.

Here is the result.

Eggs in the Bunny Dryers

Easter Eggs ready for Easter.

Our fingers are colored with dye, but I think we all had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment