Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Fair - Continued

Pima County Fair: Day 2
I-Man helping J-Man squirt water at the target

J-Man and Mr. Mr. on the Monster Truck ride

Going up the hill

Hay Bale Maze

Mr. Mr. in the huge sandbox

I-Man helping Mr.Mr.

J-Man in the sand

Piglets

another piglet

Cow

Jersey Calf

Mr.Mr. at the Demolition Derby

Beauty Contest
The winner is white car with red bucket on top

Demolition Derby in Action
73 was the car I-Man thought would win
He came close but got stuck in the mud


J-Man and I-Man after the demolition derby was over

I-Man playing checkers

J-Man milking the pretend cow at the kids farm

Picking fruit off the tree

Mr.Mr. next to the tractor

Whoa, that tire is big!

J-Man picking a carrot out of the garden

J-Man and Mr. Mr.
at the Garden Train exhibit

Lots of Trains

Old coal mining train


We had a lot of fun looking at all the exhibits
and I-Man wants me to enter my cinnamon rolls
and a decorated cake next year for the contest at the fair. 
We'll see what I can come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment