Friday, July 6, 2012

Field Trip: The Children's Museum of Tucson

Yesterday we went to the Children's Museum of Tucson
to complete our Science Week.
J-Man, I-Man and Mr.Mr. in front of the Museum

I-Man on the Police Motorcycle

J-Man driving the Fire Truck


I-Man driving the Fire Truck and J-Man putting out the fire

J-Man at the bottom of the fire pole

Mr.Mr. in the fire truck

J-Man and Mr.Mr. to the rescue

J-Man and Mr.Mr. on the motorcycle


Mr.Mr. calling on the phone in the Submarine

Aquarium

Mr.Mr. on the ropes

J-Man in the music room

The Heart Beat Drums
You place your hands on the sensor and the drum mimics your heartbeat
Then the balls bounce to your heartbeat.  So cool!

J-Man and Mr.Mr. playing with the Musical Wall

Vacume Tubes
Put a scarf or a fluffly ball in the tube
watch it go through the maze and shoot out of the top.

Wind machine


I-Man cracking the code on the safe.

Mr.Mr. and J-Man in the train

I-Man chasing his little brothers out of the train

Step on the Bug
Learn about the bug

J-Man in the tree house pretending to eat an apple

Mr.Mr. and J-Man pretending to be Veterenarians

In the train room again

J-Man in Scuba Gear

I-Man and I built the arch.

1 comment:

  1. We just went there today! I was so excited to see how much they've redone, and that there were so many more science experiments & learning activities. It's much more enjoyable now- my kiddos had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete