Friday, July 6, 2012

Fourth of July Fun

Fourth of July 2012

Mr.Mr. I-Man and J-Man in front of I-Hop

Waiting to be seated

J-Man ordered French Toast and I-Man ordered a lot of Pancakes

Mr.Mr. ordered Pancakes too!


 Then we went to the "little park" to see the fire truck
J-Man got too sit in the truck

The Fire Fighter showed us all of the tools and why they use them

She showed us how they hook up the hose to the hydrant
and the gauges on the truck that control the hoses

The Boy's on the back of the Fire Truck

Flag Raising Ceremony
J-Man holding the flag inside the house
I-Man in his Boy Scout Uniform ready to present the flag



We said the Pledge of Allegiance
and then sang the Star Spangled Banner

 Then we went Bowling
J-Man doing his crazy crab dance after his turn

Mr.Mr. did the dance too!

I-Man choosing his bowling ball

Strike!

I bowled my highest score ever 140!

When it got dark we played with glo sticks

and lit fireworks

All the neighbors were lighting fireworks and the dogs were barking.

Mr.Mr. rolling his glo-necklace down the driveway

This was the picture of the full moon through the clouds that night.

It sure was an eventful day and we enjoyed the rain and tempuratures in the 80's.
Happy 4th of July!


2 comments:

  1. I think we're having the exact same week, because we also went bowling on Monday. Crazy that we're all in sync!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can do something together next time we go out.

    ReplyDelete