Monday, July 16, 2012

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school for J-Man and I-Man.
I-Man went to bed around 7:45pm last night
so that he could wake up on time this morning.

He woke up, ate breakfast and left to catch the bus.

I-Man is starting 8th grade.


J-Man is starting Kindergarten in the afternoon
He asked me every ten minutes this morning if it was time to go yet.


J-Man showing off his new backpack
Mr.Mr. is convinced he is starting school today too.
J-Man's Epi-Pac
J-Man is excited that he will get to ride the bus home with I-Man everyday and I am happy that J-Man can be in a safe (peanut free) environment at school.

J-Man in front of Mrs. T's classroom

J-Man lined up to go to class

J-Man found his chair, next to the teacher's desk.

Here's to the first day of school!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for J-man!! It's SO great that he's going to get to go have a wonderful time at that awesome school you guys have. Here's to a great year for both your awesome little men!

    ReplyDelete